Aye aye, Captain
[html]

WC:: 438 - Now she's concerned for her Daddyhusband!

Her small frame shook, vibrant eyes unable to turn away and yet at the same time truly capable of processing the scene before her. To some level she was aware of Hael pulling her away awkwardly, trying his best not to damage her arm further in the process, but the image was already in her head, unable to leave her sight. “Nahyt, Nahyt! Look at me, come'on girl” his words were distant, background noise she couldn't quire focus on, the hands upon her face forcing her to look at him felt foreign, as if she was detached from the world. “They've dead. They died. They're going to kill everyone. They're going to hurt Salvia, they're going to get her and I can't save her. Again. Why, why did they die. What did we do?” the nonsense she spoke was barely a whisper, many of the words came out as painful whimpers then what she had intended to speak.

Hael may have spoken to her, shaken her or tried to draw her from her memories, but she didn't want to return to the present, where she'd be surrounded by death and decay. A small part of her mind pointed out that Salvia was still alive, so was the slave woman who had protected her, but that didn't change her failure, her weakness, nor did it ease her fear of violence. Gradually she began to return to reality, he breath heavy and her throat sore from whimpers she hadn't been aware she was making.

'Finnegan' the word reached her ears, a name or a foreign language she wasn't sure. “Huh, what did you say? Finnegan?” she asked, her small frame still shaking from the fear of reality and her memories, but slowly she found herself finally focusing on Hael's concerned face. “I didn't say anything, but Nahyt.. what.. never mind” he sighed, clearly choosing not to invade the girls past more then needed. Pulling away from Hael she turned green eyes back onto the scene of death, stomach clenching and her breakfast threatening to make a reappearance, but that was irrelevant, she was sure she'd heard something.

Again the voice sounded and she pin pointed his location. “One of them are still alive” she stated aloud, feet leading her forward before she'd made the conscious choice to do so. Making her way to the male, she ignored what was around her as best she could and fell down to her knees beside him, pushing her fringe back behind her hair quickly. “Hello. Can you hear me? Hael, should I poke him or something? What do I do?” she asked, head swirling from the male to the brindle hybrid who'd followed behind her, looking mighty unimpressed by her actions.

<style>
.harrcai2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.harrcai2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.harrcai2 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.harrcai2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZfGne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.harrcai2 .inner {margin:85px 10px 10px 170px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread