Aye aye, Captain
[html]

WC:: 470 - Blah

Too long. Hael was taking to long and she didn't know what to do with the male when the whole water thing clearly hadn't solved the problem. Chartreuse and citron eyes flicked from the dark male to the distance where the brindle hybrid had disappeared off to, anxiety tightening her chest. It was strange that she'd grown so quickly dependent upon him where she'd barely known him for a month, but then Hael was older, he knew more and was useful, especially in situations such as this she tried to reason within her mind. More strange then the fact she was so attached to the hybrid was the fact she was sat amongst death and ruin, beside a heavily injured stranger, spacing out and considering the petty dilemmas within her own life. Sighing, she was about to leave the male in search of Hael when he began to try to move.

“Wai.. no.. no, you, mister, you really shouldn't sit up, it's, no” her hand waved around him, wanting to stop him and push him down, but not quite wanting to touch him encase she worsened his injuries or if he was contagious. Groaning, she leaned back and glared at the other, “If you die, ain't my fault. Told you not to sit up” she grumbled to him, before taking a calming breath. It wasn't like her to speak so much, so loudly or emotionally but this male was just so dense to his own situation and she so clueless how to help him that she was stepping outside of normal behaviour patterns in an attempt to deal with things. “And dunno where exactly. Hael does, I just know we are near Halifax kinda” she responded, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

Whilst Harrow dealt with the injured male, Hael found himself uncertain whether to take the stranger over to the girl and injured one or to lie; the pale male before him was inquiring to much, seemed to connected with those who lay dead along the coast. Common sense told him that in all likelihood it was a simple collision with rocks that did the damage, but that didn't mean that these sailors had enemies. “I don't know his name, he was unconscious still when I left” he responded, eyeing the other cautiously. “They're over this way, follow me” his words were tense, but if the male was a crew as he claimed to be, the brindle hybrid had no right to deny leading him to the injured man.

Turning sharply he quickly retraced his steps, returning to where he'd left the midnight girl and male. Upon seeing Hael returning she smiled with relief. “Hael. Water didn't work and he sat up” she instantly tattled on the male, glaring at the injured pirate to make sure her disapproval was well known.

<style>
.harrcai2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.harrcai2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.harrcai2 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.harrcai2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZfGne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.harrcai2 .inner {margin:85px 10px 10px 170px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread