Aye aye, Captain
[html]

You appear as a child put your heart on a seam,
But you’re acting exactly as you do in my dreams

Word Count → 242 :: Lemme see if I do this right... ;u;

He gave a slight nod before doing as told and following the stranger. He smell of death was sickening, and there were plenty of times Percival had to look away. He was never known to have a weak stomach, but just knowing that his hard grey eyes could mostly probably roam over the tattered body of a certain crew member was too much for him to bare. He'd rather find out who the survivor was, and have that fact tell him if Tobias was alive or not.

The weight on his chest seemed to disappear completely when he laid eyes on the familiar being washed up on the shore, a female over top of him. Outside, the jackal seemed unphased, but inside, he could have been jumping for joy.

"I know, Cap'n... What happened?" Percival muttered, frowning some. His large ears were laid back now, showing, finally, an emotional display. "Are ye alright, Cap'n?"

He was more than ecstatic to see his only friend conscious and well enough to move and speak, but despite the relieving reunion, there was still everything to be upset about; now that the worry over his captain was cleared from his mind, for the majority, the realization of the lifeless crew tossed about and the vessel, their home to most, being demolished was starting to take its toll.

What are we goin' t' do, Cap'n Tobias, there... E'erybody is..." He sighed heavily, "What do we do now?"

Don’t lie to me when the pressures on, I said you gotta have trust
You gotta have trust.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.percicait1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.percicait1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.percicait1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.percicait1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.percicait1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.percicait1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.percicait1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.percicait1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:28px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#673434 1px 1px 1px;}
.percicait1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1qKPH.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread