Aye aye, Captain
[html]

WC:: 325 - Can finish with mine?

Beaming a genuine smile up towards the dark male her tail swayed happily behind her, pelased to have said something that the male agreed on. “A Crew? So we could be like, proper pirates! Get us some boats and stuff and sail the seas!” she pipped up, growing more and more excited as her mind raced at the prospect of a pack that was at the same time a crew. So strange the two men were, but interesting to observe and the idea of an entire pack full of skilled seamen couldn't help but thrill the midnight girls young mind. “We can scavenge what we can from your wreck; resources are thin and if you want to even consider making a pack or crew, or whatever, we're gonna need supplied” the hybrid male added, eyes rolling over the destruction that coated the coast in search of items that could still be used or repaired.

“We can store everything at mine and Hael's camp till we get more people together for your crew? I mean, it's not far and we have some stuff there and I found you which gives me and Hael a free pass into your crew” she attempted to glare at the male, daring him to reject her joining his crew; although she was injured and lacking in knowledge of sea, the idea thrilled her and lured her in and she wasn't willing to pass up such an opportunity. “We live over there in the car shell which Omi, my friend, she's a lynx, guards. Lotsa people pass through so someone promising members would turn up and me and Hael have connections, canines we can contact to serve under you?” with her piece said she turned and began to start rummaging around, assuming that the others would see the logic to things and agree with her; and if they didn't, then the dark male was clearly not worth following or capable of leading.

<style>
.harrcai2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.harrcai2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.harrcai2 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.harrcai2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZfGne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.harrcai2 .inner {margin:85px 10px 10px 170px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread