Return Report
[html]
Word Count :: + crappy post

Amy seemed to be slightly uncomfortable with him sitting so close, but the boy blatantly ignored that. He simply sat there and kept working, acting as if he had no idea. Her reaction to his laying the fabric over her shoulders had him chuckling softly and shrugging, watching her expression closely. This…for my mom? Oh…no way. I’ll make her something much better. A hint of mischievousness flashed in his eyes and he laughed against to himself before turning and sliding off of the rock, large feet hitting the ground and balancing him out with ease. The female was always so…arrogant and sure of everything that he didn’t feel bad being a little bit bratty to her.

Glancing up at the woman, he tilted his head to the side and flicked his ears back and forth slowly. You can take it apart if you’d like, I don’t care…all I ask is that you don’t throw it out or burn it. If you truly don’t want it, let me make something else with the fabric. Seriousness overtook the playfulness and he watched her closely once more, trying to gauge if she was really mad at him or just bewildered by his decision to give the thing to her.

Photo courtesy of Espen Faugstad

<style>
.KMTT_OctSpaceMan p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_OctSpaceMan b {font-family:verdana; color:#fa8e3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#250607 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_OctSpaceMan {background-color:#43050c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#c77e42; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... a/oct1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:450px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_OctSpaceMan .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_OctSpaceMan .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread