[m]Waking up in a strange place
Aram watched with amusement as the female first sat up, and then slowly began to realize that the other day had not been a bad dream. He had been ready to be rough with the female if she had tried to snap at him like she did the other day, but was content that she had only tried to pull away from him. "Good, your awake..." Aram commented, while moving to firmly push the female back to the floor. "You did something very wrong the other day, you fought me. If you had just accepted your place, today would have been easier on you. It still can be if you know better then to bite the hand that feeds you from now on, and learn to stay still unless your master tells you otherwise".

To test whether the female was smart or not, Aram would try moving his hand out to run along the side of Terra's muzzle, while adding an idle comment "I suppose you'll need a name too, just calling you slave wouldn't have the same effect... maybe I'll call you Mira.". Aram looked as though he was testing the name, to see if it fit. He expected the female to try giving him some other name, but Aram was ready to break the hybrid, and slaves did not choose their own names.

Messages In This Thread