[m]Waking up in a strange place
Aram had been waiting for some more resistance on the female's part, but found very little, which brought a pleased smile to the male's face. Even if he was ready to break the female, it was much easier if she planned to just accept her new life. She had even pushed into his hand a little bit, though from the looks of things, Aram figured it might have just been her heat affecting judgment. "Very good Mira, I don't expect you to enjoy your new life, at least just immediately. You'll find I am a gentle enough master, as long as you are obedient, and accept your place, even if you don't like it.".

From Terra's face, Aram's hand started to wander downward, it's destination a slow, winding path across the female's shoulder, and eventually back to rest on one of the captive's breasts. Normally it would have been an intimate gesture, but Aram meant it as another test, and to show that he was the one in control. "I'm curious Mira, you look young, do I have the pleasure of being the first to sire pups with you?" Aram commented in a curious tone, genuinely interested to know if she would be a first time mother, and also as a blunt way to reveal to his slave just what kind of slave she was going to be for him.

As a further hint of what Aram had planned for "Mira", the male began to reposition himself, using his knees to part the female's legs if she didn't fight him off. It had been a while since Aram had last known the company of a female, and while he did not chase as relentlessly as some males, there was a deal of anticipation in Aram's yellow eyes.

Messages In This Thread