[m]Waking up in a strange place
Aram had been quick in his move to pin Terra for a second time, and from the moment his teeth sunk into the female's nape, he had felt confident about his odds of keeping her from running. What had not been a sure thing though, was preventing the female from breaking her arms in the shift, but luckily for her, Aram had been quick with that as well. After the rope had been dropped beside them, Aram focused his attention on asserting himself on the smaller female, keeping her pressed against the ground, and growling deeply.

Slowly his teeth would part to speak, even if he kept his weight firmly on top of Terra, and his words were filled with anger "I warned you Mira, but you didn't listen. Your lucky I decided that I want my slave to not have broken arms just yet, but your going to be punished for this...". Aram's words trailed off, but what he meant by punishment was soon evident in moving a hand back to pull his crude iron knife from an equally crude leather sheath tied around his thigh. "Now hold still, or this is going to hurt more then it has too..."l

Without further warning, Aram leaned forward, his hips pressing against the rear of Terra's body, while one hand moved to force the female's face against the ground, and the other moved to draw the knife into position. She fought him, it was a struggle to keep the female where he wanted, and even when he managed to draw the knife across Terra's right cheek in three lines, the lines ended up more jagged then he wanted them to be. Blood would obscure the mark, and if Aram had his way, later scar to leave a permanent mark of ownership.

The struggling body beneath him was enough to get the male's body excited though, his position very close to that of mating, and he could feel his sensitive organ peek from it's hiding place to brush against his captive, but was unsure where. It did manage to remind the male of what he wanted from the heat filled female, and after drawing back slightly, began to grind against Terra. "Shift back to two legs Mira, its time for you to carry out your duty. Once your done, move onto your back, and part those pretty legs of yours for your master." Aram growled, his voice a mixture of lusty want, and angry dominance, while his body continued to move against his slave's as a prelude to what was coming later if he had his way.

Messages In This Thread