[m]Waking up in a strange place
Aram had taken a little bit of satisfaction in administering the punishment to Terra, his knife carving the crude mark of ownership into the newly claimed slave's cheek. Even more satisfying was the foreplay that he had decided to partake in, his body rubbing suggestively against the female's, but always being sure to hold his instinct to plunge into the female in check. It was of course tempting to Aram, the thought of just taking what was his, but he preferred the act on two legs, and his wants as far as Aram figured, were his slave's duty to fufill.

"I said shift, Mira." Aram snarled next to Terra's ear, his teeth nipping at the side of her neck. Even if she had obviously not enjoyed the knife across her flesh, Aram could tell that at the very least, a part of the smaller female wanted to be mounted. Her refusal to shift though, meant he was even more determined to make her comply before giving the female what they both wanted. "Shift Mira, or do you want more punishments. I can be gentle with you, you'll learn to like making me happy, but before you can enjoy your master's company, you need to learn obedience."

To give Terra a taste of enjoying his company, Aram carefully repositioned himself so that his manhood pressed against the female's opening, and slowly pushed forward. The feel of slowly sheathing himself inside of Terra was almost enough to drive Aram to plunge the rest of the way inside, and just claim his female, but willpower won out. Suddenly pulling back out of the female, Aram added in a soft tone that quickly became angry "Its pleasure, or pain Mira, pick.", and then planted a firm bite on the female's nape to inflict some pain.

Messages In This Thread