[m]Waking up in a strange place
Aram had been expecting Terra to submit when threatened with either the pleasure he could offer her, or the pain that was just as easy to inflict, but was disappointed once again at how untamed the female truly was. Not only did she continue to refuse his demand that she shift back into his preferred form, but her struggling renewed beneath his weight. "I guess your going to take more effort to break then I first thought..." Aram grumbled in an irritated voice, before latching his jaws firmly on the female's nape.

The larger male had wanted to breed his slave while they were both on two legs, but the proximity to a female in heat had begun to whittle away at his willpower, his need to get on with the act of siring pups taking precedent over the want to tame his slave. Without any warning beside grabbing onto Terra's nape, and wrapping his hands around the female's hind legs, Aram lunged forward to bury himself as deeply as he could manage. The rough entry was not as pleasant as it could have been for Aram, but the male hoped to inflict some pain during their first mating. Once firmly inside of the female, voice spoke in a muffled tone "Your first time with me is going to be rough Mira, but I might be convinced to slow down if my slave were to beg her master... That and promise to shift once he was done breeding her.".

With the last option given to "Mira", Aram started to rock back and forth in a rough motion, the pace increasing rapidly. All the while, the male's jaws clenched to inflict pain, his eyes half closed from the pleasure radiating away from where their bodies had joined.

Messages In This Thread