[m]Waking up in a strange place
Even though distracted by his own powerful urge to continue, Aram had delayed re-entering his newest slave, and noticed the effect that it had on "Mira". She had resisted actually begging as he had asked, but her whimpers, they had spoken of a need to be filled by him, even if part of her likely hated that he was to be the sire of any pups that came from her. Aram wanted to work on his slave a little more, try getting her to say and do things that she normally would not do if she didn't reek of heat scent.

Between deep breaths, that mirrored his gentle rocking against Mira, Aram softly teased "I can tell you want this Mira, and wouldn't it be nice if I was always this gentle? I can tell you will take time to adjust... but all I want for now is for you to ask for what you want. Think of it as a lesson, that your master will often give you what you want, if you only ask, and in the right way.". Aram's voice was a little impatient, from his own growing need to lock himself inside of Mira, but the male's words remained soft enough. To emphasize what he planned to withhold from Mira, the coyote pulled himself out from the female for a second time.

"Just say it Mira..." Aram spoke, his patience growing short with every moment he delayed what he wanted. A patience that was limited, and if Mira resisted him for a second time, the result would be the same as though she had spoken as Kit wished. After the wait, Aram pushed himself back inside, firmly continuing forward until the eye rolling sensation of being locked inside of the smaller hybrid struck him. Shallow thrusts were a short warning before Aram's body stiffened, and a satisfied growl announced that he had started to spill his seed into what he believed was a fertile hybrid.

Messages In This Thread