Not to be lost or forgotten
[html]lol, go watch with my gf, she's always trying to get me into the playoffs and i'm all nooo ty

Oak had thought about her before leaving his family to start the search. There were others that he could have gone looking for and others that might need his help but Oak knew that she did not have any family among the pack members. It had been nagging at him, and finally he justified leaving the small camp he had made for Anu by telling himself that she had no family like the others and deserved a guide through the unclaimed lands. It was not because he had enjoyed spending the day with her when she first arrived, at least not that entirely.

He nodded as he replied, I think that my mother needed to leave immediately, she couldn’t linger any longer. Savina was like an aunt to me, it is hard to see her go. And then to have this happen… he paused for moment but then continued after the short silence, But I stand by my mother's choice. He would always stand beside her, even if she had refused to let him take over the pack as he had wanted.

She smiled. It was encouraging, as if she was looking for the same thing he was. Despite their quick departure from the old lands Oak did not want to loose everything he once had. A friendship was something he wished to keep, and he found comfort in the fact that it was not someone he considered family. Some Marino children had stayed in the area, or planned to he thought, but he felt a tension between them when bringing up the idea of seeking them out. With Cassia it was nothing but easy to be around her.

I’m glad you stayed around. He returned with a smile. Your welcome to share our campfire if you want.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread