Not to be lost or forgotten
[html]

Her words were sweet, sugar to his ears and eased the anxiety that he felt towards the situation. There was plenty of room for bitterness amongst the old pack members, and Oak would not blame them for feeling it. Though he appreciated her understanding and felt a great relief because of it.

She was right after all, no one could ask any more of his mother. Anu had given everything for the Dreamers. She had stood against those that sought to take their lands and had always been welcoming to those that needed refuge. Regardless of their past. They could not ask another day of hardship from her.

Thank you, I know she would find comfort in those words. As I do. The tree-named male replied, his tone soft and thoughtful. A hand sat on the axe as he waited for her answer to the invitation. He believed that if nothing else he could serve as a guide for her in the southern region, he knew the packs well and could help her choose where to settle if she wished to.

Cassia agreed, and he smiled. Watching her walk to the tree he almost forgot that she had clothing and things that she would be bringing with her. Not just things, but weapons. It was the first time that he remembered that she was a warrior and that having her beside him could serve useful and not just a pleasure. I’m not worried. He teased, though it was the truth in many ways. He was glad she would no longer be alone, and perhaps he would have more company then just his brother and mother.

Oak was not one to wear clothing and so he did not understand how she may feel self conscious in just her fur and wishing to dress before they started north. Unknowing of any worries she might hold he extended a hand and spoke, Can I carry something for you?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread