Not to be lost or forgotten
[html] No worries, sorry for the wait on my part. I'm moving to Texas and have just now found time to reply lol

The russet male moved to assist her, his fingers finding the straps and tightening them with ease. With a short inquiry, he checked that she was comfortable and a gentle nod with a quiet, "Mm-hm," let him know that he had done just right. The formed piece of protective clothing was made to hug her feminine form perfectly with the straps secured just so. Nimble hands released her mane and it flowed down to its normal resting place just reaching her rump.

The statement Oak offered coaxed a quiet giggle from her throat. "I guess I must look silly, putting all of this on. It's just such a habit that I don't feel quite the same when I'm not wearing it. When I was in my old homeland I wandered around, without the armor at least, quite often, but out here it's just easier to wear it rather than have to carry each piece," she explained herself reaching to cinch her sword belt to her waist, sling her quiver and bow over her shoulders and secure her sword at her hip. All in a few short moments she was ready for the short trip to Oak's family's camp, looking, as Oak had noticed, just a bit over prepared. Turning to face the male, her white fangs glistened in a soft smile, her sea green gaze betraying her eagerness. She felt so lucky that the red male had come to find her, for she would not have had the first clue of where to look for him. The cinnamon wolfess would doubtless have found him eventually, but it might have taken her a lot of traipsing and tracking through the surrounding area of which she was entirely unfamiliar. Now she would get to stay with him. Who knows what might happen next? [/html]

Messages In This Thread