Not to be lost or forgotten
[html] Sure, if you want ^_^ I'm up for either way

His comment brought out a full fledged, good natured giggle from the girl. Protect him? Oak needed no protecting. He was a male, far stronger than her, wearing an axe at his waist. She did not doubt that he was capable of basic self defense both in biped and quadruped forms. She was likely more practiced than him, but the cinnamon girl bet that with a little training the russet male could probably give her a run for her money if not best her. "Well, I cannot offer any guarantees to your safety with just me. You might have to help," she replied, smiling at the male as he turned to lead the way. The mahogany maned luperci fell in step beside Oak and walked on in silence for several moments.

"I really do appreciate letting me come and stay at your family's camp. I can't wait to get to know all of you better," she replied, unable to really understand why. She hadn't been able to understand why she had said a lot of things to Oak. However, she did not regret any of what she had said, only acknowledged that such bursts of emotion were more than somewhat uncharacteristic. [/html]

Messages In This Thread