Not to be lost or forgotten
[html]Anu + family will be settling down in the Berwick area. Details are in her profile, towards the bottom. You can feel free to reference it, as Cassia and anyone else that wants to follow them will be welcome. Smile PM me when your ready for another thread Big Grin!

She laughed, and Oak took a small glance at her face as she did so with a smile on his own. He gave a silent laugh with a shrug of his shoulders, I’ll try. he replied. Oak knew that he would have to do a lot more training and practice in the art of defense. He was a hunter at heart, a tracker and a scout. His axe had good balance in his hands and he was comfortable with the swing, which was why he carried it. If they were faced with a group of marauders, the once-Dreamer would do the smartest thing he knew how. Run.

They walked along, noses pointed north. There was a silence that fell over the trekking duo, but they had many things to think about while they walked. The air was warm, but a cool breeze could be felt through the wood, and it brought the scents of afar along with it. His ears turned at the sound of her voice, and he smiled once more as her words. She was kind, genuine and Oak was finding her honesty as wonderful as Anu always did. I am glad that you agreed. I know that you could handle yourself, but it worried me knowing that you did not know the region well… you only just got here. He confessed, his eyes down on the trail before him. Looking away from where one was stepping was a foolish thing to do in unknown territory.

My brother is a bit reserved, Cypress. He keeps to himself, though he is a good wolf. he added. Cypress was quiet, and enjoyed his own company rather then others. And you know my mother… Was all Oak felt he needed to say. Oak thought about their mother, attempting to describe her was easy and simple, but Cassia had already met that part of Anu. Even just at a glance there was a way to understand who his mother was, Oak had never seen her genuine intentions shrouded.

They will be eager to get to know you too. He assured her. It would not take long, for them to reach the campsite and he wondered if Anu had chosen a better place for them to reside while they figured out what would become of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread