[P]Limping Home
[html]

bad post is bad~

Tony's ears found themselves glue to his head fiercely, his mind and emotions fused and blended somewhere between anger, pity and heartbreak. He couldn't believe someone would ever want to hurt someone this much. We, more like he couldn't fathom why before, but he could now. He wanted to rip throats now. But Neela's health was more important at the moment. 'Shh, don' talk if y' can't, don' out y'self out love...' he said gently, stroking her hair gently. He let his tongue dirt gently over the top of her snout, trying his best to comfort her while anger raged dimly through his veins. Tony wanted to ask who attacked her but hung back for a moment, soon he realised it was too important to let go. He'd have to tell his father. Petting her softly, he asked with heavy reluctance. 'Who did it, babe? Y' can tell me...'

As Neela began to struggle he tried his best to keep her pinned to the best. It was too dangerous for her to get up. ''Neela, siddown. Y' don' wanna do any more damage to y'self...' The collie hybrid soon flopped down tiredly on the soft bed. 'Grynn? Oh...' his ears dropped again and looked towards the door. 'You wan' me t' go an' get 'er, or y' wan me to jus' bury 'er?' he asked, hugging her tightly, determined to keep her safe.

'Don' worry, ain't nothin' gonna get y' 'ere, love...'

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread