[P]Limping Home
[html]

Short sorry

"I…" Neela's voice was fraught with conflict as she sat there, resting her face into Tony's fur as he hugged her. She was torn; the idea of giving her son up to the rest of Casda as her attacker was a repugnant idea to her, but so was lying to Tony. She let out a loud whine, so loud that her next whisper was barely noticeable. "Leon. My son. Found me somehow." she closed her eyes, trying to focus all her attention on nothing more than the fur in-front of her nose, trying to block out the outside world.

Tony's voice sounded again, asking her what she wanted him to do about Grynn. Neela whined again at the reminder but forced herself to pull her face away from his fur, amber eyes glancing skywards to meet his "Fetch her please… I… I need to see her." she glanced back down, dropping away from Tony and flopping bonelessly on the bed he had placed her on.

Everything was wrong. Family she had left long behind had found her again, Grynn was dead and even here, by Tony's side in the centre of Casa, Neela suddenly didn’t feel safe.

Everything was wrong, and she didn't know if it was going to be alright again.

Word Count :: +212

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaRun{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ndHide.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 450px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid white; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.NeelaRun b {color:#FF7E00; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaRun p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread