The Help
It had been a quiet trip. Relatively, anyway. No bandits, no savage wild animals, no debilitating accidents, no strange phenomenons, no fighting between the trio. The most interesting thing that had happened had been Sebastian managing to shoot an unsuspecting bunny in the eye. That had been a nice achievement, to be sure. They had spent most of their time talking- Jazper and Biff up front with Sebastian curled up in a pile of furs for most of the way.

Sebastian raised his head from the bear pelt he had encased himself within as Jazper howled, letting out a loud yawn before he rested his head on the seat where Jazzy had been sitting, his cheek against the wood as he gazed attentively at the Scottish teddy bear of a wolf. Slowly, his disentangled himself from the fur and ambled to Jazzy's side as the giant spoke, his steps unusually slow and ponderous for such an acrobatic individual. He was tired.

Sebastian snickered at Jazper's last words. Evil indeed. "Of course, Jazzy," he smirked as he stepped to Jazper's side and nudged the black male's leg with his hip. "You can trust me. Besides, I'm very adult." Sebastian sniffed, playfully disparaging. "Just because we're short. I think you only took us because you like feeling tall." Sebastian thumped his tail against Jazper's leg, apparently indignant.

Messages In This Thread