M. Seven sins to my name
[html]

WC:: 312 - Jumping to the point and having her point out Fritz; if i'm slow, skip me or PP Hael/Harrow as you see fit.

From her huddled position upon the cars seat she observed through bleary, sleep filled eyes. Following Hael, Toitoi woke up with Percy short behind. Before she could voice another complaint in regards to her hunger the darker male responded, wandering off with the cream one in toe. Blinking she rose her right hand, rubbing softly at her eyes as if by doing so she would feel more awake, but still sleep lingered within her with it's small tug, asking her to given into dreams and sleep once more. Yawning she dropped the blanket onto the front seat and manoeuvred herself as awkwardly as possible out of the car, standing and yawning once again, vibrant eyes squinting shut making her pull a face as she did so.

Watching Tobias she considered following just to hover around the male; he was strange, new and interesting, like a toy she was intrigued by and hadn't quite gotten bored off. Lifting her paw she was about to proceed after him when two strangers approached; one male and one female. Lowering her paw she turned to face them, right hand placed delicately on her hip, the best gesture she could manage to show off some girlish attitude with a broken arm. As expected, the male did all the speaking, the woman weak and hiding behind the giant of a canine, a curious smile spreading across her lips as she looked at the black and white stranger, vibrant green eyes flicking to the female, her smile turning into a small sneer, a slight growl of dislike escaping the girl.

One last look at the male and she jogged over to Tobias, oblivious as to what she may be intruding upon. “Toe, what you think of him. He's huge, that's gotta make him leader material!” she whispered, looking expectantly at Tobias and then to Percival waiting for their approval.

<style>
.harrcai2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.harrcai2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.harrcai2 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.harrcai2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZfGne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.harrcai2 .inner {margin:85px 10px 10px 170px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread