M. Seven sins to my name
[html]
OOC / +282

It took the group a bit of time to notice, which gave him a chance to study them. The first to notice them was a girl who was rather young looking. She gave him a curious smile as she regarded him but that turned to a scowl when she saw Selene. Fritz gave a slightly protective and quiet growl. He would not let this female dislike his mate. Though he was unclear as to why she might dislike Selene. Her companion was given a curious glance but that was about it.

His eyes then took in the second pair of canines, two males. The tan one seemed the weaker of the two and Fritz didn't know what to think of him. He could tell that the more assured man was used to the sea from the way he walked and Fritz was rather intrigued by that. He had spent lots of time helping build boats with his father and worked on one to come to Souls.

The male's question was obviously pointed at him and he wasn't thrilled about that but hoped that Selene wouldn't be upset by it. He was about to answer the first question of what brought them here when the second question of joining the crew really caught his attention. Well, our previous pack was disbanded so we are looking for a home. He then introduced himself and his mate. My name is Fritz Earl and this is my mate, Selene Vansenza. I have boat-making experience. My father was known for his boats and I worked on a boat to get here. I also have done mercenary work. He figured that letting his skills known would be helpful.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#244658; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ffffff; }
.free-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-02 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#c5c8cf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JvZpt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #244658; padding: 7px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-02 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread