M. Seven sins to my name
The small female closed her eyes as the cool air brushed in her face, fluffy tan-splotched tail wrapping around her thin legs are a shiver rippled through her form. From that, Sel scooted closer to Fritz, still drowzy from the early morning awakening. Maroon eyes widened as the lip of the other girl lifted in disdain in her direction, yet respect was given to her mate by offering him to the older pirate man (the one that appeared to be the leader of a group) as a possibility of a leader all the same. Her own lip twitched in irritation, a soft whine slipping from her lips rather than an irritated growl. A glance was shot at her green-eyed lover, why did this adolescent care for her already? Things simply had to be ignored. Another grudge in her heart would not do the coydog very good.

An ear twitched as the dark pirate spoke, yet it seemed only half of her focused interest. Fritz spoke for her, wainly the femme nodded in agreement. Crimson Dreams...Home--gone. Maroon eyes clouded slightly, hopefully with her spotted mate speaking, all would be well and her weakness not sought. "Crew?" She piped off softly, the hybrid catching interest. "I was a fighter--I (and Fritz) fought in a raid in Casa...I-I'm good with swords---I like the ocean. I can--fish?" Selene tilted her head, was that alright? "Are you forming a group? Or pack?" Her tail waved in interest, her gaze falling to the group of pirates. Whispering softly, Sel held Fritz's hand tighter. "How 'bout it Fritzy? Come on...Another try for home, I know we have tried..." Pointy nose turned back to the group, Selene nodded quietly. "'Cause...Maybe we can help."

OOC:crap post /scoots Corsair along

Messages In This Thread