M. Seven sins to my name
[html]

WC:: 223 - Tobi's attempting to be nice ;; He's not very good at it.

The whimper caused charcoal harks to flip a bit, though gaze remained pinned to the spotted dane, avoiding the distracting show of weakness. As he spoke, he gave a slight nod.

'elpful, he mused, with his usually tight-jawed manner of speech.

We coul' use someone like ye fer a second in command.
That cold, steely gaze was ripped from the stranger male once his mate had spoken up, staring at her as she rambled. The only thing that had managed to make up for her grievous mistake of interrupting two men in conversation was the fact that she had applicable skills. A breath was inhaled slowly, deeply, in order to suppress a harsh comment and scolding, for being cruel to potential allies certainly did the captain no good whatsoever. The sigh hissed from between his teeth as he regained composure.

As for ye... Miss... We coul' use fishers. An' ye soun' as though ye may 'old yer own ground, though I'd appreciate ye showin' tha', his tone was almost sickeningly gentle as he spoke to the woman, attempting to portray some attempt at understanding while taking fragility into account, as well as trying to come across as tolerant, though his eyes seemed to speak different, displaying a message of authority and arrogance.

Ye both soun' like ye'd be a contribution t' me crew.

<style>
.toobicai1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.toobicai1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.toobicai1 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.toobicai1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GRnaZ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #464534; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.toobicai1 .inner {margin:2px 5px 165px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:305px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread