M. Seven sins to my name
[html]

Word Count » 373
 <3

my road to hell is surely paved

Selene tried to ignore  The girl, pointedly lifting her chin away in another direction as the lips lifted in a sneer, reassuring herself that this was completely uncalled for, all the more did the hybrid-woman ignore it all. Her posture strengthened the slightest, standing taller against her lover. This was no time to be weak, no time to place herself as ultimately lower than the others. She was no omega, yet meetings as these had her nerves in a knot.  Mahogany eyes shifted to the pirate man, eyes shifting curiously over his visage as he kept his voice level. Clearly women were not a personal favorite of his, but could she let that bother her? Not the slightest. She could prove herself, be strong and good enough to have his trust endowed upon her. It'd take some time, but genuinely. It was worth it.

The slender coydog listened as he spoke, markedly tipping her ears back as her skills were being accepted by the wolf-man. A nod was sent in his direction, it took everything the girl had to contain the pride. It was a step, and a good one at that. A hand brushed over Fritz's arm, taking refuge in the crook of his elbow where she wrapped herself close. A chance to found something, it was exciting in many was. Glancing up, keeping her voice strong and steady, lifting her lyrics to the group "It'd be a great privilege, sir...I'm in."

Her life had taken the coydog in many places. It was amazing how quickly and how hard-hitting every event was. From a fire that killed the Barinos, to a heartbreak that almost toppled her foundation. It had brought her on a delightful path to a meaningful mateship, and meeting a group of pirates that were interested in having her on the crew. Skills could be worked upon, fishing was actually pretty easy. A small crooked smile was directed to Tobias, "How 'bout it Captain? Lead our way."

<style>
.eris-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.eris-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread