Stranger's Thanks
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

It wasn't long before someone came out to greet him. Hadley shifted around nervously, fiddling around with the simple gifts that he'd brought. Maybe a deer would have been better. Harder for him to bring, but definitely a better choice than the simplistic items he had chosen. She looked rather intimidating to him, the clear air of an alpha around her. The submissive male's tail tucked up, hoping that he hadn't done anything too bad with his call. Perhaps she was busy, had other things to do.

The broad smile did comfort him a little, a smile on his own face, if smaller than hers. Shyly he dipped his head down respectfully, choosing not to try and repeat her. Hello. My name's...Hadley, and your pack gave me refuge some time ago. It's not much, but I brought a couple things as thanks. He held out the pendant that he now saw filled with flaws. Flushed with embarrassment the bowl was held out even more reluctantly. She probably didn't want such things.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread