Stranger's Thanks
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

Told that he was welcomed back his tail wagged softly. Hadley did rather like the place he'd temporarily stayed at. The members he'd met had all been very kind. Well, except for Anatole. He'd terrified Hadley before finding out that the hybrid wasn't a trespasser and gave him the ribbon. Her acceptance of the present boosted Hadley's spirits. That was good. He really should have worked on it a bit more, the craftsman always finding flaws in his work, but she seemed satisfied with it.

He didn't know that the fire he'd seen so much of was symbolic. Hadley had an idea that the tribe had different ideas, especially since they had spirits. A fact which still chilled him a little, too close to his ideas of demons and ghosts. They were friendly, true, but he'd preferred not knowing they existed, terrified of them. Asked why he stayed Hadley thought back on what had happened. Grace found me in the woods. I was working on getting supplies for the pack. I was a slave at the time. She said that she could help me become free, and took me here to learn how.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread