Stranger's Thanks
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Ulilohi said nothing as she stared at a spot beyond Hadley's face, quite uncertain as to how to react to Atisia's newly started conversation at first. She could barely look at him, since he was sitting on her shoulder. Still, after a short moment, she found the wits to introduce the two. "Apologies. Hadley, this is my blessed Spirit Guide, Atisia." Her hand moved to indicate the marten, and she dipped her head in respect as she spoke his name. She wasn't exactly sure why, it was a reflex that she had learned through interacting and meeting other Spirit Guides during her upbringing, but such a nod was always meant as a curtsy towards the Guide. Now, it was seemingly misplaced, and she grasped one hand with the other in front of her, a bit uncertain and misplaced.

Atisia seemed completely calm in comparison, an expression of his strength, though from his tiny body. "Claudius has trained for many years, but you are young." He stopped there, again. While his words were meant as compliments, Ulilohi could not help but find his insistence a bit awkward. She smiled at Hadley, backing her Guide up but not entirely sure what to say. Just when the silence was awkward enough to bring Ulilohi to say something else, the guide followed up on his statement, this time not quite as short with words. "It is a valuable gift that you have been given. I am certain there are many who would envy such skills, and who already do." With that, he glanced at his charge. Ulilohi gave a nod, as if to confirm. "I can barely craft the simplest of ornaments," she admitted. "We are lucky to have Claudius, as Casa di Cavalieri is lucky to have you, I'm certain."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread