Stranger's Thanks
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Sorry ;_;

Their conversation halted with Atisia's retreat, but Ulilohi and Hadley were soon established in conversation again. The brown female corrected her shawl as she listened to the other, nodding eagerly when he proposed collaboration. Ulilohi had not trained properly in a long time, still very much maintaining her obligation to Cour des Miracles and their ban on the rank. It would certainly be a pleasure for her if she found a way to train alongside others, regardless of which pack they belonged to. In fact, it was clearly an added bonus if they weren't AniWayan, as it would grant her the opportunity to establish a friendship across borders. "It would be absolutely lovely, I think, if we could gather and collaborate." There were no drawbacks to the proposition as far as Ulilohi saw it. A strong bond meant more safety, and safety was something she was always striving to provide for the little tribe. "Perhaps, if you wanted, you could convey this to your leadership? They are far from here and meetings are scarce, but I am certainly willing to express my openness through you." Hadley appeared sincere in what he did -- for this, it was quite natural for her to trust him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread