Stranger's Thanks
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

Hadley nodded his head with a smile. I'll do that. He owed Anathema a debt, after all. Not a large one, but one to at least do what he could for the pack, delivering messages. They'd helped him gain his freedom after all. With the pleasantries exchanged he looked over, fidgeting with his hands. I should probably be heading back... It wasn't a far trip, but he didn't want to stay too long. He had things that he had to care for in Casa. Not to mention being outside of the pack for any stretch of time made him nervous, knowing Amy was out there.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread