Stranger's Thanks
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

He smiled politely as she spoke, tail swaying. Hadley couldn't help but like her. She had a very gentle personality. It was good for him, relaxing. He enjoyed the short banter, despite the slight awkwardness that came from the spirit's interruption. His nervousness was completely gone, despite the slight undertone that remained in the air. It wasn't from him, he knew that for sure. If anyone was being awkward, it was the powerful female that had greeted him. Despite the fact that she was obviously a dominant soul.

Her offer was highly tempting. To stay a night here, and fresh fish as well. I don't know if I could repay you for your kindness... His words were quiet, happy with the offer. Would it really be so bad if he stayed for a short time? No, this wasn't his home. He did have to return to Casa, as much as he would love to stay.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread