Asdawadvsdi
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Place: Great Fire Ceremonial Ground
Time: Evening, May 6
Post order: Free
Participation: Please allow for Claudius to post first, then do as you please Big Grin

Everyone have been called to meet for a pack announcement! Claudius has been raised to the council, and is now a sub-leader of AniWaya.

Ulilohi corrected her shawl as she waited for them to arrive. She looked at them with curiosity still. It was mind-baffling that they would allow her to lead them, when she still felt like so much of a stranger. Would that feeling ever subside? It was hard to tell, but she believed that with the two of them, Claudius and her, she was edging closer to them, and what they were. It was hard to forget that the majority of this tribe was not, in fact, from the Great Tribe. Having a leader from there, then, was kind of a mismatch. Atisia shuffled around on her shoulder and settled again, peeking out from underneath her shawl. The guide did not say much, and she had found recently that when he did speak, she did not necessarily like him. She would ask him for advice, and his answers were deflecting, often asking her if the question was necessary in the first place. Still, she rather liked him, and the feel of him on her shoulder made her somehow more confident to speak in front of the tribe, too.

Ulilohi glanced at Claudius, standing next ot her. She expected there to be curious glances, members who wondered why he was standing there, and not with them. It was a good thing she was about to announce, and she expected that no one would object. Claudius was not a controversial tribe member, and he was part of the spine of AniWaya, having grown up here. When the headcount seemed close enough to her expected number, Ulilohi cleared her throat and addressed them, her hand gesturing towards Claudius as she pointed out the focus of the announcement. "Unalihelitseti! I've called you here for a single, but significant announcement. For some time, Claudius has been a significant member of our tribe. He was born and raised here, and knows the ins and outs of our home well. He helps when asked, and is always willing to share his thoughts on a subject. Even moreso, Claudius is knowledgeable and experienced, and helped aid this pack in its time of need. When violence and death was unleashed on you, he was one of those who would take responsibility and care for the tribe. For these reasons and more, Claudius has been invited by me to join our council as my advisor and sub-leader." She waited for a moment, giving them time to digest the news. "Any order from Claudius is the same as mine, and I have faith that you will accept him and treat him as graciously and respectfully as you have me." Or perhaps more graciously, she thought to herself. But it was hard to know if her feeling of outsiderness was imagined or real. She'd like to think it was imagined. Her hand and posture moved as if giving the word, physically, to Claudius. She was certain there were things he wanted to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread