Asdawadvsdi
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

She stood silent as Claudius spoke to them, listening politely. It would be both strange and relieving to share her tasks with another, but she was certain that the tribe would be stronger in time. The stutter in Claudius' speech was beginning to feel familiar to the brown female, even though their collaboration had probably just begun. She did not have as many problems understanding him as she had initially, which was a comfort. Regardless of how it might affect the image others had of him, she knew that they would understand in time why she had asked for his aid. Smiling at the greetings that he was given, some nods of respect, she clasped her hands together and made a move to extract herself from the situation. If Claudius wanted to linger, he could do so, but Ulilohi had plans to consult her guide, and possibly friend about what to do next. Summer was coming, and she was not sure how to ensure that the storages were up to par for next winter. "These were all the news I had for you, although important. I have duties to attend to and must leave. I leave you in Claudius' capable hands." She have a wink, playfully "handing them over" and making a matching gesture, before she turned and walked towards the Town Hall.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread