Running On Automatic
[html]

Did you go looking for trouble? Adelaida laid her ears back upon her head. Her sister knew her too well at times, and she would know if Ade lied to her. And while she hadn’t set out for trouble that day, she hadn’t had any problem provoking the coyote. Just because she hadn’t intended on angering a coyote didn’t mean she hadn’t taken advantage of the situation when it arose and enjoyed it. She even enjoyed getting her wound, but she would never say that out loud, Adelaida could only imaged that Alexey would be more than upset to hear that. On top of Adelaida being cruel to the coyote, she was also self destructive? “I may have provoked her...” Most likely Alexey would accept such a wishy washy answer as that. “I hadn’t planned on it, but when I saw her, I just felt so angry. I couldn’t stop myself.” What did it matter? Adelaida was mad at Alexey too.

Alexey had said it out loud. She was now a member of Dahlia de Mai? Adelaida hadn’t even known the name of the pack, nor did she care to. Alexey had broken the seal however and now Adelaida was becoming visibly upset. “You what?” It was unthinkable. Her sister living amongst the shifters. Half of them monsters and the other half freaks. Adelaida would have been concerned for her sister, except that this had been a conscious choice for her, one Adelaida couldn’t understand. “Why would you join this... place?” They weren’t even a pack, they were a hoard of scummy and sleazy creatures.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread