Running On Automatic
[html]

Aw man D: I feel bad. I don't want them to argue anymore!

Alexey wanted to beat some sense into her sister. Who was this woman standing in front of her? The Dahlian shook her head in disbelief, as if attempting to understand what Adelaida was saying. "You may have provoked her?" She repeated her sibling's answer, making sure to emphasize the word 'may'. A pause was made, and Lexey pursed her lips together. At first she had considered not saying anything else, but the following words eventually came flowing out of her mouth. "Are you crazy? You could have gotten yourself killed!" She was screaming by then, unable to control her anger any longer.

The two-year-old took a few steps back, paws trembling with the sudden rush of emotions coursing through her body. Adelaida's next inquiry did not make the situation any better either. "I have friends too, you know. You expected me to move in with Umbra, who happens to be a complete stranger, but you won't let me stay here with my own friends? Salty tears filled her golden-speckled eyes as she threw one more accusation at her sister, her voice filled with animosity. "You're the monster, Ade. Not them." That being said, Lexey turned her back to the one person she truly loved and slowly started walking away. If her sibling had anything else to say, she would hear it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread