mağaralarda yatan şey
[html]

OOC just found this again XD sorry

The exaggerated manner in which he bowed brought her lips to twitch with laughter. There was an actual grace in the bow, as amusing as it was. She knew better than to take it as a respectful gesture towards her, as Amy had established from the first moment they'd met that she wouldn't be accepting of such things from him. Shaking her head she split the cheese she had, holding it out for Levent to take part in. Amy doubted the land was treating him as such, the land holding plenty of wealth, but all of it untapped.

The confusion in his words were clear. He didn't seem to understand this at all. Shaking her head Amy indicated towards the land behind her. They give me protection and leave me alone. That's all I wish for. They stay out of my way, and in exchange I give them the information I collect. The reason why she'd needed protection remained unspoken, choosing to avoid it. Do come in. I can give you a tour.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread