mağaralarda yatan şey
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL
i tried running away from me, convince me that i've grown

but i can't change so unnaturally, demons they follow me

convinced that i have grown, but found out all my reasons for insanity

The male took the half of cheese offered to him, nibbling lightly on it and enjoying the delicacy; even if it wasn’t amazing compared to the richer stuff back overseas, it was rare enough of a treat in this northern land ruled by meat and fangs. Really, there wasn’t anything special here yet other than a different experience than Eurasia. Even that was bland, although he was working harder at changing all that. After his trip to the city for what riches still lay behind, he would start laying down his roots even more and prosper.

Amy explained her benefit from living in the pack, and understanding softened his features. He really didn’t see the blonde merchant as one to obey leadership or even cooperate with equals (besides him, although who knew how she really saw him). However, the cold way she spoke of her pack suited the malice he knew existed behind her pretty face.

Levent nodded at her offer then glanced down at the cat. Even though the tom had been mewling about evil cave-monsters, it was obvious what he really feared. However, Wilson meowed quietly that he’d come too, and Lev simply collected him up in his arms like normal as he stepped into the territory.

“Would they let you have me here?” he asked. He had no doubt that she’d spit on them if they said no to this, but all he wanted was an indication of whether he’d have to run for his life should a patrol come across them.

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Delevch {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/LDhEc.gif') repeat; width:80%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #fff;}
.Delevch .Title {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#6e8e5d; font-family: 'Metamorphous';}
.Delevch .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:verdana; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px double #fff; background:#c5c5c5; color:#272727; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Delevch .Input b {color:#394930; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
.Delevch .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
.Delevch .Input w {color:#fff; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread