mağaralarda yatan şey
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL
i tried running away from me, convince me that i've grown

but i can't change so unnaturally, demons they follow me

convinced that i have grown, but found out all my reasons for insanity

The smile was less than reassuring, but Levent took in her confidence and managed to build some of his own as he walked into claimed territory. His companion, meanwhile, was vigilant enough for the both of them, stretching his neck up and parting his jaws to drink in the scent of the air.

He pricked his ears when she spoke of the caves, about to ask sarcastically if they lived with underworld monsters as well, but he held his tongue. It was strange for wolves to all gather in such quarters, even though he recognized the charm of snoozing in an old abandoned den out in the woods. As social and touch-oriented as the male was, he knew he’d go insane to be among so many for so long—which was perhaps why Amy chose to live in a cottage instead. It seemed more to his taste, anyway.

“A temple,” Levent echoed when she brought it up, and his eyes gleamed blue. “I’d love to see it; does anyone use it?” He would love to see if it held any clue as to what he was after, but even if not, a handful of ceremonial herbs slipped up a sleeve would be better than nothing.

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Delevch {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/LDhEc.gif') repeat; width:80%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #fff;}
.Delevch .Title {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#6e8e5d; font-family: 'Metamorphous';}
.Delevch .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:verdana; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px double #fff; background:#c5c5c5; color:#272727; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Delevch .Input b {color:#394930; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
.Delevch .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
.Delevch .Input w {color:#fff; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread