M-High off You
Haldey slowly stood, the floor shaking very slightly with each step. A low growl that rumbled like a rockslide resounded from the hybrid's barrel chest as one massive paw grabbed the Italian and pulled him up against the hybrid, Sebastian's legs slinging around Hadley's wide hips.

Hadley's next words almost a command. Sebastian's ears dipped as he was shamelessly groped, a low moan edging from his muzzle as Hadley ground against him and pushed one finger inside. His slender hips started to grind against Hadley, his coal-black hands gripping on Hadley's sides beneath his arms.

Low moans and gasps for breath sounded from him as he was roughly stimulated and prepared. His own undulating hips made it rougher. Sebastian nuzzled his face into Hadley's chest, his groans and gasps a near-constant as Hadley thrust his fingers in and out.

"H-Hadley," he gasped, his voice almost pleading. "I like it when you growl... when you get rough." Sebastian's fingers dug in a little harder. "I want you to use me, dominate me." The Italian was cut off by his own short yelp as Hadley's fingers pushed in deeper, a moan rumbling from his chest as he gripped the hybrid tighter.

Messages In This Thread