Aches and Pains
[html]

WC:: -- ugh, crap post

Neela’s growling had Dixie’s hackles raising again, a soft growl of her own sounding. She knew the multi colored female wasn’t challenging her position or anything like that, and was simply trying to defend herself…but it still was a bit unnerving. The small white woman was not accustomed to dealing with these types of things at all. Despite the slight hostility between the two women, Dixie refused to back down and instead kept getting closer, listening to more of Neela’s explanation over what had happened to make her look so horrible. Hearing that the hawk had been killed drew out an almost infuriated snarl from the girl’s throat. She absolutely hated when anyone’s companions were harmed or killed, and thinking of her own companions dying made her feel scared.

Please, Neela. Let me help you. I can practice some moves and help with them there bandages…which don’t look all that clean or well fitted. Her hands reached out slowly to rest on the larger female’s shoulders, taking care to avoid touching any wounds. She truly wanted to take care of this woman, not just because she was a pack mate, but because Dixie felt sad for her. I’ve not ever fought with knives before…well, that’s a lie. I tried attackin’ a lion once when it jumped on my horse. Slashed him up a good deal before I fell on my ass. She chuckled softly and slipped her hunting knife from the thigh holster strapped around her leg tightly.

Photo courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.DMGmend .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.DMGmend p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.DMGmend b {color:#2e486d; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.DMGmend {background-color:#76a2af; background-image:url(http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3972/dmg1n.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #252f41; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.DMGmend .inner {margin:85px 10px 130px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px; border:1px solid #eaede5; height:225px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread