The fire led us here
[html]

Word Count → 250 :: Italic-bold are Charlotte; plain bold is Vigi!

"Daddy! Let's go!" the cinnamon girl danced on two legs, excited by the prospect of going to do something official with her father. The girl had always been her daddy's little princess, but now she was a young woman and she could hardly wait to become more involved in the pack's inner workings. Skoll had always been the one to be more involved, but she didn't like that. She didn't want to feel left out!

Vigilante relented, walking at an easy pace in his preferred secui form. He was amused by his daughter's excitement and was curious about the call from the borders, so as they walked, he listened to her talk about things of little importance. That was not meant in a patronizing way; Charlotte hardly thought that the things she rambled about were important, as well. It was simply the talk of a young girl with more energy than the King and his queen combined.

"Oh!" she spoke, squealing behind her hands as she covered her mouth. She ran ahead of her father to greet the strangers and their horse, seafoam eyes lighting up with excitement. "Bonjour! Oh, hello, can I pet your horse?" Vigilante gave an amused smile, approaching the pair on the borders. "Hello. I am King Vigilante Haskel, and this is my daughter, Charlotte," he added, as the girl had skipped over that completely. "You have reached the borders of Cour des Miracles. What can I help you with?"

Vigilante by Alaine; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vigirun-box {float:right;}
.vigirun{font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; margin:0px 25px; width:80%; text-align:left;}
.vigirun.words {font-size:20px; font-family:'Crushed'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:10px 0px;}
.vigirun p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vigirun p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.Vigirun b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:times; font-size:14px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread