The fire led us here
[html]

Heritage sniffed at the young woman, eager for a treat. He could smell nothing but submitted to her petting of his head, closing his eyes as she did so. He swayed lightly as he shifted from leg to leg. He knew that his master would clean him properly and feed him well soon so he tolerated this. Intelligent and crafty, Heritage was not some weak-minded plow horse.

Silvano gave a grateful smile to the King, letting his weariness permeate through his features. He was truly thankful for the acceptance, even if he knew it had been highly likely to come. He reached for Giselle's hand and squeezed it, even as he kept looking at his new King. Vigilante was no Savina, but there was just as much strength in his gaze and arms as had been in his mother's eyes. Safe they would be here, and peaceful. Perhaps that was what they needed most; calm and quiet. Giselle was not a woman to deal easily with suffering and hardships, and it was his duty as her mate to keep her comfortable. "We'll have to go look. But we've brought books to add to your library, if you have one. If not, we can start one for you. Many of the books came from Crimson Dream's own library." His hands waved at the books, though some of the cart was filled with his and Giselle's personal items.

"I would prefer to stable him, if there is room. He was not raised to roam and I'm afraid he is too young to be on his own." Silvano's gaze shifted from the King to his colt who stood shock still as the young woman stroked his muzzle. At her question, he peered at her, letting a smile pull on his face as he gently dropped Giselle's hand. "This is my mate, Giselle. I am Silvano Sadira." He gently rubbed the colt's neck and the creatures whickered slightly. "As she said, my colt is Heritage. Do you like horses, Miss Charlotte?"

<style type="text/css">
.silmarc2-box {width:259px;height:323px;float:right;}
.silmarc2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8eed7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.silmarc2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silmarc2 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#c2a070; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BgVET.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623117; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#623117; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread