M. Change my odds and good intentions
[html]
Word Count :: 321 ¬.¬ Feeling guilty much ^^;

Expectations of having caught something were high and as the scene played out before him it became rather apparent that one of his traps had managed to catch something; only It wasn't quite the something he had intend to snare. Guilty hit his stomach hard, the desire to slink back and hide away, pretend he hadn't stumbled across the captured girl and feign ignorance to her situation, conflicting such desires were the engraved morals of right and wrong and he distinctly understood it wasn't of an Aniwayan or an canine for that matter, to leave a stranger in need, more so if they were in need because of his own careless actions. Hesitating for a second as he humoured thought of fleeing, the moon dyed male regretfully shifted his weight forward, bringing himself towards the girls on heavy legs. “Errm, okay” he responded lamely, glancing at the female, then the rope and back to the female.

Somewhat foolishly or maybe it could be viewed as a hunters naive mind, he had come only with himself, no knife or tools to aid him, leaving only the option to bite through the rope. A waste of good rope it would be, wasn't all that easy to get his hands on the stuff in the first place and he'd only been able to make a handful of such traps, reusing the rope each time. “Can you hold it taunt against the tree, I ain't got anything on me so unless you know how to disarm it i'm gonna have to bite through the rope” he instructed, feigning ignorance as to how exactly the trap got there or how it was constructed. Forest filled eyes flicked the the blood and the guilt in his stomach increased alongside the shame, the ability to tell the girl the truth completely left him, for how could he confess his crimes when his ignorance has so clearly damaged her?

Photo courtesy of KilljoyDivine

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread