M. Change my odds and good intentions
[html]
Word Count :: 486 Ignorance is bliss ^^;

“Hunting trap, typically meant for rabbits; first time i've seen someone actually get caught in one. You need to stop struggling and keep still now so it doesn't hurt you any more” he explained, white tail fell still behind him, head titled as his sight trailed along the length of rope to the girls wrist and back along it. It had been awhile since he'd set this particular one up, but with the right tugs and pulls he hoped it could be undone around her wrist so long as he broke the rope somewhere. A seconds indecision was shattered by the girls questions, the moon streaked male dipped his head slightly in consideration and acknowledgement at the same time. “I'll go look, try to stay calm. I'll be back once I find something” he promised, making a quick turn to his left he headed back the way he'd come, bulky form pushing through the foliage until he was out of sight.

Seating himself down he evened out his breathing and began to concentrate, willing for his limbs to change into that of his bi-pedal form, hands seeming a heck of a lot more convenient at such a time then sheer brute strength. As the change began his breathing increased in pace, limbs morphing into his desired form. Overall the process was easy, natural, something he did often enough that it was simply a matter of concentration and waiting for the shift to be other. Placing a grey hand upon the ground he pushed himself up to his feet, raising odd coloured arms above his head and stretching them out before allowing his eyes to roam the landscape, feet randomly directing him here and there as he sought out something that could possible work.

After awhile he deemed it a waste of time to continue looking; it wasn't the most impersonal or practical method but it would do. It was either that or he left her there and returned all the way to Aniwaya to get a weapon of sorts. Following his previous trail, he briskly jogged his way back to where the seal coloured woman and trap lay. “Couldn't find anything so i'm gonna have to bite through it” he explained, moving forward quickly in hope of being able to get things sorted swiftly. Moving his body close he placed a hand upon the girls waist to hold her in place, his other reaching out to grab the rope further along, placing his teeth in-between the space of his hand and hers he bit down and repeated the action a few times, the rope eventually giving way underneath the strength of his jaws.

With a fine bite, he snagged the rope free, stumbling backwards a few steps, hand releasing the woman in an attempt not to take her down with him. A throbbing pain exploded across his back as he landed straight out on the dirt.

Photo courtesy of KilljoyDivine

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread