M. Change my odds and good intentions
[html]

WC:: 483 I had no time this weekend to respond, sorry for making you wait!

Palaydrian’s limbs were on fire where they had touched the male, or in her case, straddled him. She felt very much so alive and alert to the situation. What were these emotions she was having? Why did she want to be on top of him again? Her tail kept twitching side to side as if it was beckoning the male to her rear. The embarrassment was not creeping away from her cheeks anytime soon. Her left hand nonchalantly glided down her back to hold her tail in place, almost as if she were trying to rest her hand on her hip, but the end result was palming her flag against her thigh. How can I possibly be thinking about...sex!? Her mind was racing and her palms were getting sweaty so she decided to take this chance to sit back down on the ground...at least her ass wouldn’t be wiggling anymore.

The tawny gold femme sunk to the ground a little ways in front of the alabaster male and returned his grin, with a more embarrassed version of her own, but she couldn’t help herself but laugh at his comment. “Did it work?” She teased before the question had even had a chance to form in her mind. Drin’s blush deepened, she couldn’t believe she had so carelessly tossed out a flirtation. She cleared her throat and quickly turned her bi-color eyes to her wrist to finally inspect the damage. Left hand gingerly pulled the blood matted fur away from the deep furrow the rope had created in her wrist. Her hand loosened the rope and she tossed it aside. She grimaced when angry torn flesh was exposed to the air without the shield of her warm grey fur, but she believed that was mostly due to the rope burn.

She held out her wrist to the stranger so he could inspect the damage before she replied, “a flesh wound...but it will heal in time. I should probably find somewhere to clean it out.” Drin was glad the bleeding had stopped, but anything could’ve been on the rope and she was more afraid of infection than anything else. She wasn’t a healer by any means, but she knew the basics and cleaning her wounds was a top priority.

The stranger named himself. Ahiga, she repeated in her mind and cocked her head at his following words. “I’m sorry, I’m still very new to these lands and I’m not sure what you just said, but my name is Palaydrian nonetheless,” she offered the green eyed male a smile. “And I could ask the same about your back,” she mused gesturing with a nod of her head before she tucked a few strands of her warm grey and chocolate highlights behind her ear.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread