M. Change my odds and good intentions
[html]
Word Count :: 354Sorry 'bout the wait and not my best post >.<

“Made a lasting impression, hope that's what you were aiming for” he responded, smiling brightly to the woman so that she would understand he was joking; or at least he hoped that was how his words would be interpreted. Female's were often like a foregin race to him, they intreguied him but often their mannerisma nd reactions confused the heck outta him. All jokes aside he winced slightly as she pulled the rope away from her write, a strong sense of guilt settled over him again, sinking his stomach and making the lad wish he could crawl under something and hide. Regardless of whether it was his intent to harm another or not, it was a fact that his ignorance had damaged the girl and now that the Nishant was aware of the fact he made a mental note to disarm all traps of which could lead to a similar situation.

Raising slowly to his feet he grasped the girls offered wrist, making sure to avoid the damaged area he inspected it briefly, the sense of guilt only deepening as he saw the damage that he had done. “You'll need to keep it clean, but it don't look all that serious to me. Then again, I ain't a medic nerd, so you'd wanna get it checked out just encase I guess?” although he was lecturing the girl somewhat, he felt compelled to tell her as such so that he could ease away some of the uncomfortable feelings that were invading him.

Thankfully the subject shifted away from her injury and onto his use of language. “I would be surprised if you understood me, for only those who have stayed with the tribe would really understand what I said I believe.” the smile returned to his face, sheepish and mischievous at his small show of language skills. “Palaydrian, it's a nice name. Unique; don't think i've heard such a name before” the compliment rolled from his tongue and once said it struck him how stupid it may have sounded to compliment her name of all things. “And don't worry about me. I'm not that fragile”.

Photo courtesy of KilljoyDivine

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread