M. Change my odds and good intentions
[html]

Drin doesn't know how to be sexy lol.

Word Count → 300+

His comment only made her embarrassed grin grow, but she knew he was simply teasing. Still, she was mentally beating herself up over having walking into a rabbit trap, falling onto a boy, and now nursing a nasty injury. She definitely needed to be more on her guard, it wasn’t smart for a young wolf like herself to be walking around and not wary of her surroundings. Yet everything here was so new and the tawny femme was so curious...but look where curiosity had already gotten her. Drin let out a defeated sigh, but her spirits lifted when Ahiga gently took her wrist. Slivers of warmth snaked down her arm from his touch as she studied his face while he assessed the damage, but he didn’t hold on to her for long.

His manner of speech caused her laugh lightly, especially his comment on not being a nerd, but she liked how he talked. Ahiga seemed to be tough...it was probably the heat, but Drin found herself attracted to his bad boy attitude. She nodded in response deciding she’d ask him if there was a source of water nearby that she could wash up in just as he explained why she hadn’t originally known what he said. A tribe? She wondered, she was beginning to see that all the packs around here differed from the next. Her own home lands had been called a clan of the sorts, with a council of elders and everything, but hierarchy was arranged how it was in New Dawn.

Bi colored ocean eyes looked away from the alabaster male in slight shyness. “Thank you Ahiga, I’ve not heard one quite like yours neither, ” she said turning her gaze back to him as her left hand grabbed her hair and began aimlessly twisting it at her side. “And I’m sure you can handle yourself, as you’ve handle me so well,” the seductive forwardness of her comment caught her off guard it had just fallen out like word vomit. “You said you belong to a tribe...is that a pack around here?” Drin asked, quickly changing the subject and fighting back the sudden feelings of desire flaring up inside her.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread