[M] - My Little Friend
[html]

OOC fade to black, yes?

Amy let him lower her down to the ground, arms wrapping around him as she gazed up into his dark blue eyes. They were such a penetrating color, almost black if one caught it in the darkness. Her own brown eyes were swallowed up, only the flickering fire that always raged visible within. She let his hand wander down, a single hair fussing with his dark hair, enjoying the lazy feeling that engulfed her while passion pushed at her mind.

He paused at the side of her pants, hand teasing her from being so close. Growling she arched up, kissing at him while one hand slid down. She didn't mind that there was nothing between them. She hadn't felt true warmth in an embrace before after all. It was the same as before, if more desirable for the prize she held captive in her touch, letting him pretend he was in control, and not a slave to her desires, as well as his own. Take me. Her voice was a mere whisper, her hands touching and encouraging him, soft and seductive. There was no need to wait any longer.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread