the stars sing to me.
[html]

OOC: I derped....

Word Count → 250

Jiva was torn between the two women on one hand Palaydrian needed assistance, and on the other he had a visitor. Looking over at Emma he could tell she was put off by the attention that Zalen was giving, so turning to Pala he smiled at her.

“Perhaps I’ll let Zalen handle this for now, I am being very rude to my guest.”

He said and then walked over to Emma. He was nervous in a way, that same giddy feeling he had when first meeting her hadn’t gone away. He just wondered why he got such a feeling with Palaydrian. A feeling like this shouldn’t be for more than one wolf should it? Well... coyote in Emma’s case. He let his tail wag only slightly due to the news he had heard from the woman. It would have been more prominant had he still been clueless of the packs war.

“I honestly didn’t know it was that bad over there. I’m sorry that you have to go through such harsh times.”

He said to her. He knew she was capable or she wouldn’t be alive, but he also knew a bit about war enough that it could tear ones thoughts apart, not to mention families. He still knew little of the woman, if she had family in her clan or if she had any other loved ones, because he knew what it was like to lose those in a war.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread