An Expedition
[html]
Word Count :: 000 sorry for the wait <3

Skye looked at Terra inspecting the livestock, and then saw her point away from the caravan. She turned, confused, before breaking out in a wide grin as she saw that the 'sheep' that Terra was pointing at was, in fact, Taliesin. She grinned wider at Taliesin's remark and then to answer Terra's question, quickly winked at him and said, "Best sheep there is!"

She then smiled at Terra, who turned back to look at the actual sheep within the caravan. Skye could tell that Terra didn't know which sheep to pick - and to be fair, without spending a lot of time with them like Skye did, she wouldn't have known either. Skye reached in and pulled a sheep out of the caravan by the fur - this one was of a medium to slightly small build, although probably not perceptible to Terra; a perfect sell.

"This one's a find!" she exclaimed with all the enthusiasm she could muster for this trade. "Brilliant, I'd say - look at that white, healthy wool - and that thick build!" she said, parting the wool and pinching the skin of the sheep, which now appeared to be thicker due to Skye's propaganda.

Shadows growing in my mind, Ones I just can't leave behind. I'm not strong enough to pay this ransom. One more monster crawled inside, But I swear I saw it die

Image courtesy of Guwashi999

<style>
.GR2_Valentine p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Valentine b {font-family:verdana; color:#dabf55; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Valentine {background-color:#202741; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000c23; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4862/atable18.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #dabf55; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Valentine .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #090c19; }
.GR2_Valentine .name {text-align:right; font-familyBig Grinamion; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Valentine .lyrics {color:#dcd4ad; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Valentine .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8e9eb; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread