Swap Secrets
[html]

(000)

less is by nat.

The ebony woman simply shrugged at the coyotes words, that was the point wasn't it? " This is the point of mixing such smells. Why would you want to follow a scent you didn't like? " She asked, raising a canine eyebrow to both of them. Alessandra crossed her arms and leaned against the tree, shaking white hair out of her eyes. The reaction the boy gave her upon sight brought a chuckle from her chest, how cute. He was still young and her appearance seemed to have surprised him. His attitude earned a withering look as she appraised him, he might be trying to show off for the female next to him but outside packlands that would earn him nothing but trouble. " Firstly, how is it any of your business? There are a great many canines that are stranger then me, and for good reason. Maybe I choose to look this way so I don't have to deal with nosy strangers. " Came her voice, blue eyes throwing a pointed look at the younger of the two.

Her tail flicked out behind her in an annoyed fashion. " However, this is not the case. I will tell you why I choose to bleach and chalk my face. " The woman moved away from the tree, uncrossed her arms and stalked closer to the two. " Have you ever thought about what is under your fur? Your skin? The muscle that moves you through the daily motions? It is your bones that support you, they give you the ability to move around. Without bones we would be piles skinbags. This, is to give others a glimpse of mortality. Too often we think we are immortal, better then fate and more clever then destiny. This is not the case. " She paused, eyes moving between both faces gauging their reaction.

" If they choose to disbelieve it and think themselves a higher power, well.. I like to give others a glimpse of mortality. If they can't choose to recognize the time we have been given on this earth in a positive way.. I take it away from them. " Following her dark words the woman shot each of them a sickeningly sweet smile. She wouldn't divulge any further, but that in a nutshell was why she bleached bones onto her face and hands... What she meant by the words, well... She would let them figure that out.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread